First-Class Meat Machines You Can Depend On
When it comes to exceptional meat processing machines, there’s only one name you need to know – General Machinery Corp. “GENMAC”. Since 1949, we’ve been dedicated to providing you with a We have been dedicated to providing you with a Frozen block Flaker that you can rely on for flaking and chipping. This machine can take on ice, frozen fruit, hard cheeses, frozen meat, chicken, port, fish, chocolate and more!
At General Machinery Corp “GENMAC”, we build our machines to last. Each machine is built in-house. We also provide service parts and technical support on most machines so you can stay on top of any necessary maintenance.
Contact us today for additional information or to discuss your needs. You can rely on us for quality customer service, competitive prices, and prompt deliveries.
Model 2501 Genmac Stainless Steel Flow Through Drum
Hydrauflaking is the profitable way to reduce frozen or hard blocks of meat, poultry, fish, hard cheese, and frozen fruit prior to further processing.
- The STAINLESS STEEL FLOW THROUGH DRUM IS AVAILABLE FOR CURRENT USERS OF THE MODEL 2500 GENMAC HYDRAUFLAKER AND THE MODEL 2501 GENMAC HYDRAUFLAKER.
- “Cycle Slice” blades eliminate shredding or clawing. As a result, texture, temperature, and color are maintained for better yield and improved quality control.
- The Hydrauflaker feeds blocks automatically with an adjustable pneumatic ram (80 PSI pressure), The ram can be started and stopped as desired for controlled batching without turning the power off.
- The cutting drum is enclosed with electrical safety guards. When opened, the guards automatically turn the power off while activating a drum brake.
- The Model 2501 Genmac Hydrauflaker is T-304 seamless welded stainless steel.
- It employs 10 cycle slice blades mounted on a 12 ½” (31.75cm) stainless steel flow through drum, (540 RPM).
- Capacity of 10″ x 24″ x 24″
- Production of up to 3 blocks per minute
- Can reduce frozen blocks down to 0 degrees F
- Heavy-duty construction
- Low maintenance with easy operation and cleaning